You have been ruling us for some time now, some of you, for 5 or 10 or 15 or even 20 years now.So we want you to answer a few questions below.
- Why are 601 constituent lawmakers needed when at the end only 3 or 4 politicians decide everything for them?
- Why do you stop hydro-power companies from investing here, if you talk about hydro-power as a major export and development catalyst for Nepal? (we go 14 to 18 hours without electricity a day each winter)
- Why do you talk about democracy, when you issue “whip” to your members to only be allowed to vote along party leaders lines?
- Why do you talk about us youths as Nepal’s future, when we are clearly the “present” of the country? (82% of Nepali are under 40)
- Why do you call other countries to help and beg for aid if you don’t want any foreign interference? (30% of economy runs on aid)
- Why does Bagmati still stink when over 25 years, there are 100′s of organizations and government bodies working to solve it?
- Why do you talk about transparency when your parties don’t reveal who funds you?
- Why do you treat our remittance workers like third grade Nepali, when they are responsible for $3.5 Billion income?(nearly a third of Nepal’s income?) (have you seen us stand on passport lines in offices, insulted in airports, extorted by your cronies etc)
- Why are 1200 Nepalis stuck with going abroad every day for a job despite our two neighbors, India and China growing at near 10% each year?
- Why did you come together to launch a revolution in Nepal 4 years ago if “gaas, baash ra kapaas” (गाँस, बास र कपास” is still your slogan on random walls? (prices are up yearly 20% since you took over?)
- Why do we Nepali need you anymore?
Thank you again for helping answer these questions.
A Nepali. (Insert your name)
If you have your own questions for our rulers, write in the comments below. Thanks.