Here are some young Nepalis I met in the past year ( I hardly get to meet many old Nepalis these days, surprisingly). I have been impressed by their persistent actions in raising the standard of Nepali society (however small they might seem).
Here are 5 young Nepalis look out for in the near future.
- Juju Kaji Shrestha of HeartBeat ( Rehabilitating street children inspite of constant danger working with drug addicted, mentally challenged and angry youths)
- Claire Naylor of Women Lead Nepal (she may not be a Nepali but is at heart :D and is building leadership in one small group of high school girls at a time)
- Saroj Karki of Youth for Blood (building nationwide blood database and helping save one Nepali ata time through blood donations)
- Rekha Nepali of MJ Fan Club (helping when, where, how ever she can)
- Ratnesh Shashi (Running around finding help to help 5000 and more Siraha Fire Victims)
— Know more ? Please post their names /contact below. So that I can get to know them as well ! Thank you!