Young people in Kathmandu are under the impression that “grass is greener on the other side”
here are a few tips :
1) Struggle, and make commitments early
2) Commit to career, forget the family for a few years ( really !)
3) Always ask one thing “am i going to lead or am i going to follow ? ”
4) You have a choice, work hard now, or live a mediocre life for a long time.
5) You learn the most at hard times and Kathmandu and Nepal are a mess now, i know. Live through the poison, you will only get stronger…believe that !
enjoy the philosophical edge 🙂
tough times, opportunity to dig ground, and shine away !