Here are 12 ways you can help Nepal stand up on its foot quickly and with dignity! (& Build Nepal 2.0)
1) Everyone: Make a solemn pledge to yourself, “I am #withNepal”.
2) Travelers: Organize your family/friends trip inside Nepal this Fall (Autumn).
3) Entrepreneurs: Work with super-talented IT business / freelancers of Nepal.
4) Sports organizers: Organize an International Football / Cricket competition in Nepal.
5) Musicians: Organize one “I am #withNepal” concert of international music bands in Pokhara, Nepal this autumn.
6) Investors: Build long term business incubators.
7) Educators: Support to start a “21st century leadership building academy.” By god, we need this in Nepal!
8) Mayors: Adopt a Village (Make a devastated village/town – your sister village/town).
9) Donors: demand local elections in #Nepal immediately. Local Governance is the “key”.
10) World Financiers: Please open “payment gateways” like paypal in Nepal. Make it affordable for now. (you will instantly create thousands of self-employed Nepalis)
11) Activists: Build tools to support activists to bring transparency in each aid related government or private work in Nepal.
12) Everyone: Don’t just donate. Start to invest.
If you are interested, I will personally help connect you to plenty of right people and places here. A crisis should also be taken as an immense opportunity (to build a better Nepal 2.0 ).
Please add your recommendations below !