Most of us who are reading this, I would like to remind that we are NOT the future of Nepal, we are the “present”. 55% of Nepalis are under 25. More than 80% of Nepalis are under 40.
- that we can become a satisfied Nepali only when each of us becomes a prosperous Nepali.
- in a servant government, lean & agile because that’s the one that truly delivers.
- in that Nepal where Nepalis are practicing unity in action, not words.
- in Nepali ‘Banne’, not ‘Nepali Bhanne’. ‘नेपाली भन्ने होईन, अब नेपाली बन्ने’
- an open, evolving Nepal is a must to regain our honor back in the world.
- Nepal becomes independent only when Nepalis remain free of fear (from each-other, society and the state).
- in our home-grown common sense wisdom ‘विवेकशीलता‘ a simple set of home-grown Nepali visions to build a peaceful, prosperous Nepal (in our life-time).
- Nepal doesn’t need to change. You (and I ) do !